Banks, insurance companies, and securities firms must drive down the costs of their internal processes and provide better customer service to grow their businesses in the face of strong competition. These challenges are causing financial services firms to change the way they manage operations and client relationships. With the right customer relationship management (CRM) solution, financial services firms will more effectively support their clients with more value-added services while streamlining business processes and lowering costs.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides holistic client information by pulling it from disparate data sources and then delivering it to users through intuitive prospecting and customer relationship management tools that are natural extensions of Microsoft Office system applications. By giving your customer-facing advisors and representatives access to the right information at the right time, Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides greater client insight, improves customer service, and helps your firm attract and retain profitable clients.
- Gain real-time visibility into customer data from multiple databases.
- Monitor and analyze customer needs to maximize cross-sell/up-sell opportunities and quickly adapt for changing customer needs.
- Easily incorporate changes for regulations and compliance.
- Integrate sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Renew channels, such as ATMs, call centers, teller systems, or in-branch advisor systems, with reusable business components.
If you wish to learn more about solutions for Financial Services, fill out the form below and we can provide you with an information packet.