The food and beverage industry is remarkably diverse. Thousands of different products and many types of processes (including fresh, frozen, chilled, and long-shelf-life goods) serve customers ranging from mega retailers to small chains, independent stores, catering services, restaurants, and exporters. Manufacturers must respond to the demands of retailers and customers, manage supply chain processes, and make sure delivery times and schedules are coordinated.
Microsoft Dynamics solutions offer a powerful set of applications for food and beverage manufacturers. These integrated applications can be deployed quickly and inexpensively, without complicated customizations and drawn-out implementation projects.
- Utilize real-time sales information to identify trends and opportunities for new products.
- Adjust product mix to support changes in inventory and production planning.
- Speed time-to-market by efficiently integrating recipes, manufacturing, financials, and procurement.
- Streamline supply chain and plant manufacturing processes to optimize manufacturing capacity, procured materials, and finished-product inventories.
- Improve efficiency through dock scheduling and distribution planning.
- Automatically track raw materials and products at all stages
Microsoft offers a wide range of products and solutions to help food service companies automate their business. If you would like to know more, please fill out the form at the bottom and we will send you additional information.