Professional services firms are challenged with selling an intangible product that is difficult to quantify and ever-changing. Profitability requires that projects are estimated correctly and completed on time, while meeting or exceeding customer requirements. To succeed, companies must adopt strategic and comprehensive financial, project, and resource management practices. This can be accomplished with an information technology (IT) infrastructure that allows your people to share data, work together, and make effective decisions.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions help professional services firms manage every aspect of their business, from customer relationships and projects to process outsourcing and financial management. These solutions can streamline operations while improving the quality of customer interactions, and help you make faster and smarter decisions.
Why Microsoft Dynamics?
- Track all customer-facing activities across multiple communication channels
- Improve communications with the customer through document sharing and safe Web interactions
- Gain visibility into all project information and key performance indicators to enable quick and accurate decision-making with integrated project accounting and project management
- Effectively allocate internal resources and increase billable hours
- Boost productivity by automating business processes such as billing and invoicing